You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus

i disabled my iphone because i forgot my password and now my phone is disabled so does anyone know how i can enable it.. itunes wont even reconize it now.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 10:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2020 10:42 PM

You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. You will need a computer for this task and all your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

Axel F.

3 replies

Oct 6, 2020 11:45 PM in response to yolonda34

yolonda34 wrote:

i itunes wont even reconize it now.

Connect iPhone to Computer

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

For your Windows PC —> Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows - Apple Community

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

See how to --> Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

iphone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.