You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change default function keys on high sierra

Most other systems, El Capitan,Sierra. . . have a preference where you can reverse the F key functions

to the normal F key functions.

high Sierra does not seem to do this in Keyboard prefs, or, where is it ????

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 5:53 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

Oct 7, 2020 6:30 AM in response to TTabby

I was wondering if that was you, one other person is having problems but said it worked on an iPad, just not on Macs.

Firefox, Brave, Waterfox. Screenshot below from FF shows that I am logged in, but as soon as I select anything, e.g. "active topics,” " board index", I’m bounced out. Curiosly, with the iPad I see the same php88 warnings etc., but as it allows autorefresh by default, after a few seconds that stuff clears and I can visit properly — not logged out. 

For the Desktop browsers, I have set to allow auto refresh, but even as it auto refreshes, unlike the iPad, I’m still bounced out.

We were due for a required php update... but the Boss hasn't replied. :(

change default function keys on high sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.