You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need to remove previous apple id or passcode

was give iphone 6s and it is locked with apple id and passcode. Can not ask previous owner as he is dead. How can I get it unlocked to use?

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 3:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2020 3:17 PM

Racer0308 wrote:

was give iphone 6s and it is locked with apple id and passcode. Can not ask previous owner as he is dead. How can I get it unlocked to use?

If it is a family member then follow here How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

If it not a family member the phone is useless.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 7, 2020 3:17 PM in response to Racer0308

Racer0308 wrote:

If it is a family member then follow here How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

If it not a family member the phone is useless.

need to remove previous apple id or passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.