You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV+ subscription not showing up in AppleTV app on Roku Express

I received a free AppleTV+ subscription after buying an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I can log in on my MacBook Air and iPhone but, when I log into the AppleTV app on my Roku Express, it only allows me sample episodes and offers me the option of a free trial. When I click on "Manage Subscriptions" in the AppleTV app settings, it says that I don't have any subscriptions. I'm logging in with the same Apple ID that I used on my iPhone & Mac. Any ideas? Thanks! Best, Chad

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 6:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 9:20 AM

Hi Chad,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're having problems signing in to your Apple TV+ subscription on your Roku Express. So we understand correctly, do you currently have an Apple TV+ free trial on an individual account, or is your Apple ID part of Family Sharing? Also, are you not seeing the Apple TV+ subscription on the Roku, or does it not appear when you select "Manage Subscriptions" on your iPhone? The steps below may help us isolate the problem a little more.

Get the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device

We look forward to learning more details, and will continue to help as best we can.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2020 9:20 AM in response to cheesymagic

Hi Chad,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in Apple Support Communities! We understand that you're having problems signing in to your Apple TV+ subscription on your Roku Express. So we understand correctly, do you currently have an Apple TV+ free trial on an individual account, or is your Apple ID part of Family Sharing? Also, are you not seeing the Apple TV+ subscription on the Roku, or does it not appear when you select "Manage Subscriptions" on your iPhone? The steps below may help us isolate the problem a little more.

Get the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device

We look forward to learning more details, and will continue to help as best we can.

Take care!

AppleTV+ subscription not showing up in AppleTV app on Roku Express

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.