You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch

Hi, I really like the simple Pedometer watch app. It's info: just shows steps and mileage at the same time. But it doesn't continually show these measurements. I'll press the crown and click on the app on my watch and they stay visible for maybe 10 secs. at the most. Is there a way to keep the steps/mileage window viable until I'm done? Thanks! -Joan

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 3:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 1:29 AM

You can change how long an app screen is displayed in General / Wake Screen / Return to Clock. Options are 2 minutes / after 1 hour and and after crown press.

So if you set it to after 1 hour, every time you look at your watch it should display pedometer once you click on it.

Hope that helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2020 1:29 AM in response to darpa

You can change how long an app screen is displayed in General / Wake Screen / Return to Clock. Options are 2 minutes / after 1 hour and and after crown press.

So if you set it to after 1 hour, every time you look at your watch it should display pedometer once you click on it.

Hope that helps.

Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.