You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MackBook Pro screen turned off when I move the display screen at 90 degree.

Dear Team,

I am facing display issue in my MackBook Pro. When I move my display screen above approx 65 degree, screen goes turned off.

Please help me to get it be fixed.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 10:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2020 10:29 PM

Chances are that the video cable between the logic board and the display is starting to wear out and will eventually break. I suggest that you perform an immediate backup, and then, make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2020 10:29 PM in response to Harish_Singh

Chances are that the video cable between the logic board and the display is starting to wear out and will eventually break. I suggest that you perform an immediate backup, and then, make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

My MackBook Pro screen turned off when I move the display screen at 90 degree.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.