You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can my company delete my personal iCloud information from a company supplied iPhone?

I have a new iPhone 11supplied by my company. I wanted to sign in using my personal AppleID account. They stated I should create a new ApplieID using my work email as it may be possible to delete my personal information if I should have to turn in my phone (leaving for another company or fired).

It would be much easier using my personal AppleID which I have done in the past. Can work delete my backed up iCloud information from the company phone if I have to turn it in?

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 2:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 3:03 PM

Jquadeus wrote:

Can work delete my backed up iCloud information from the company phone if I have to turn it in?

Yes, as the employer is the one that controls the device(s).

1 reply

Can my company delete my personal iCloud information from a company supplied iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.