You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie

I have problem with iMovie. What Should I do? This is iMovie on iPhone 7. When I tried downloaded film this communication appeared on the screen.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 12:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2020 8:03 AM

Hi,

You probably have iCloud Photos enabled on your phone and therefore your videos and photos are stored there so that they can be accessed by other devices. Then when you open the video on your phone it will download from the cloud so that you can play it. Nothing to worry about.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2020 8:03 AM in response to xolqxom

Hi,

You probably have iCloud Photos enabled on your phone and therefore your videos and photos are stored there so that they can be accessed by other devices. Then when you open the video on your phone it will download from the cloud so that you can play it. Nothing to worry about.

-- Rich

iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.