You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone sending unselected photos in iMessages after iOS 14.1 update

I hope this isn’t a duplicate. I entered everything and the interface hung after I was finished.

Yesterday I sent an iMessage with one photo I selected from my camera roll. Today I discovered that three more photos had been included. The extra photos are nowhere near each other on my roll. One of the extras was inappropriate for the recipient. This is a problem. What is happening?

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 6:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2020 6:11 AM

Smart Phones neither have the intelligence nor has the hostility. Hence we need to look at our device settings and the way we synchronise our smart phones with Mac/PC/iCloud and also how careful are we in sharing our sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Enable  Guided Access before handing over an iPhone to kids
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jail Break
  4. Don't share sensitive informations pertaining to your device and payment methods
  5. Beware of Phishing

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 12, 2020 6:11 AM in response to KingOfTheSwamp

Smart Phones neither have the intelligence nor has the hostility. Hence we need to look at our device settings and the way we synchronise our smart phones with Mac/PC/iCloud and also how careful are we in sharing our sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable informations with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Enable  Guided Access before handing over an iPhone to kids
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jail Break
  4. Don't share sensitive informations pertaining to your device and payment methods
  5. Beware of Phishing

iPhone sending unselected photos in iMessages after iOS 14.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.