You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alert and ringer volume resets to minimum by itself.

Alert and ringer volume resets to minimum by itself

I have read the posts where people are having issues with their iPhone alert and ringer volume adjusts itself.

I am running IOS 14.0.1 on my iPhone 11pro, and iPad Air. Since updating the iPad and IPhone to this new IOS, this issue happens daily and sometimes several times a day since the update. I have read numerous posts on possible fixes, but nothing has helped.

I rely on my phone for my alarm like most people and this issue is becoming way too annoying.

I have reset my phone to factory settings, and the problem still exists, as well as turning off attention ware. I first saw this issue after viewing videos on Facebook, but I deleted the app and the problem still exists. Hopefully Apple get this resolved quickly.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 6:16 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 17, 2020 8:41 AM in response to lrmaynard

Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a permanent fix at this time. I have an open case with Apple on this issue and have tried everything. I even went as far as a DFU reset to no avail. The last communication I had with the advisor handling my case was that a software update is in the works. Hope so, my 11 is coming up on 1 year warranty running out.

Alert and ringer volume resets to minimum by itself.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.