You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer my music to a new iphone

How do I transfers my music to iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 11:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 11:54 AM

Here is information to transfer music to your new iPhone .

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Set up your new iOS device from a backup of your previous iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Before you begin

Select a method

Next, select one of these transfer methods.

Quick Start: Use your iPhone or iPad that's already running iOS 11 or later to automatically set up a new device.

iCloud: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from your previous device's iCloud backup.

iTunes or Finder: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from a backup you made with iTunes or Finder.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2020 11:54 AM in response to evelia145

Here is information to transfer music to your new iPhone .

Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Set up your new iOS device from a backup of your previous iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Before you begin

Select a method

Next, select one of these transfer methods.

Quick Start: Use your iPhone or iPad that's already running iOS 11 or later to automatically set up a new device.

iCloud: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from your previous device's iCloud backup.

iTunes or Finder: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from a backup you made with iTunes or Finder.

How do I transfer my music to a new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.