You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm goes on without setting an alarm

Hi. My alarm goes on at the same time every morning even if I have not set an alarm. This started when I set up my iphone 11 from the cloud after migrating from iphone 6. The alarm goes on at the same time I had it set up in iphone 6 only for the weekdays. It happens the same exactly time everyday except from weekends. I have no bedtime set at all not reminders, no third party alarm app or anything similar. Finally, it sound only two time and it stops but the notification stays on the screen even if silent. I also erased the phone and set it up again from the cloud but same situation.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 14, 2020 1:19 PM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2020 1:07 PM in response to stavros195

Hi there stavros195,

From what we can tell, an alarm on your iPhone is sounding when no alarms are set in the Clock app. You've come to the right place to get help. To start, let's be sure your iPhone is running the latest software version, iOS 14.0.1. If needed, this article provides step-by-step instructions for updating:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Also, please open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, and delete any alarms you have listed there. Afterwards, restart your iPhone by powering it off and back on again. Should you need them, the links below will provide some additional guidance:

How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone

Restart your iPhone

We hope this helps. Cheers!

Alarm goes on without setting an alarm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.