You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use mobile data since upgrading to iOS 14

Hi all

I have an iPhone 11 Pro that I upgraded a couple of weeks ago to iOS 14 and it seems to have been since then that I have not been able to use Maps, Safari or Music (these are the only things I can specify definitely haven't been working as they should) whereas Siri sometimes functions (but won't then allow for the app to work but can, say, give me Wikipedia details in response to a question).

This is the case whether or not connected to CarPlay.

The message I recently saw on Maps was "the server with the specified host name cannot be found".

Using Wifi at home is fine but I cannot find any answer doing a quick search. I've turned the phone on and off, turned airplane mode on and off, taken the SIM out and replaced it, ensured there is no VPN turned on, all to no avail.

Please can anyone assist?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 9:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 11:34 AM

Well, hugely embarrassed to find out that I'd somehow managed to turn off roaming... Oh, the shame.

1 reply

Can't use mobile data since upgrading to iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.