You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to adjust streaming screen size on ipad display

How to adjust streaming screen size on ipad display? With new IOS 14.0.1, my small streaming display enlarged to ~4.7” x 3.7” from smaller size of ~4” x 3”. Is it manually adjustable through Apple (device) or is it a default setting through ISP (device)? Thanks.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 12:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 9:15 PM

I accidentally discovered the answer to my own question, above=/. Hopefully, this will save another Apple fan some

time and sanity.

‘’the answer is so simple - just pinch the streaming screen with 2 fingers. It will resize at will and stay! That’s very

convenient, new I suppose. I can watch (the news) and type a email or what have you and resize it as needed to

get it out of the way! Pretty darn neat, still, after 35 years - a little convenience discovery.

Thanks and regards from Atlanta, GA

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 15, 2020 9:15 PM in response to NeedMo

I accidentally discovered the answer to my own question, above=/. Hopefully, this will save another Apple fan some

time and sanity.

‘’the answer is so simple - just pinch the streaming screen with 2 fingers. It will resize at will and stay! That’s very

convenient, new I suppose. I can watch (the news) and type a email or what have you and resize it as needed to

get it out of the way! Pretty darn neat, still, after 35 years - a little convenience discovery.

Thanks and regards from Atlanta, GA

How to adjust streaming screen size on ipad display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.