You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finance

i am paying for my iPhone 11 on a 24 month plan on finance which I bought in November 2019 can I trade my iPhone 11 in for the iPhone 12 or would I need to pay the rest of the fee before been able to trade In?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 11:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2020 11:24 AM

There are two plans you could have participated in. One is the finance plan for 24 months, which from what you're suggesting is what you joined. The other is the Upgrade Program, which is a higher cost monthly plan, but lets you trade your phone ever 12 months.

If you are in as I suspect the finance for 24 month plan, you will have to pay off your loan, then you can trade the phone in or sell it outright once it's been fully paid for.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 16, 2020 11:24 AM in response to Reece1579

There are two plans you could have participated in. One is the finance plan for 24 months, which from what you're suggesting is what you joined. The other is the Upgrade Program, which is a higher cost monthly plan, but lets you trade your phone ever 12 months.

If you are in as I suspect the finance for 24 month plan, you will have to pay off your loan, then you can trade the phone in or sell it outright once it's been fully paid for.

Finance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.