You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remotecontrolled

Hello, ive just recieved an old working phone from my dad and when I transfered my old settings and such from my previous iphone it says that dads work will be handling alot of the data on the phone, mails and data usage etc. Is there a way for me to remove this?? And just to assure you that its not stolen, i have my dads icloud password or if theres anything else i can do to ensure you that it hasnt been stolen

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 6:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2020 6:41 AM

No. It's being supervised by his company under Apple's Business Manager program. Give it back to him and tell him to take it to his IT department have have them remove it from their system if it is legitimately his and not owned by the company.

2 replies

Remotecontrolled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.