You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant access free Apple TV subscription

I bought an iMac in June 2020 and thought I had a free subscription to Apple TV but I cant seem to see it or access the free subscription. I can only see and access Apple Tv to purchase things

[Edited by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 1:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 4:02 AM

One of the conditions for the offer is, that it has to be redeemed within 3 months. June is 4 months ago.

The offer is for Apple TV+ (note the Plus), which is not “everything in the Apple TV app”.

With the Apple TV app on your Mac, you can access:

• iTunes Store movies and TV shows (buy or rent);
  • Apple TV+ channel featuring Apple Originals, by subscription; ← Just this channel has the offer.
  • other premium Apple TV app Channels, each by subscription.
  • playback of local media files (i.e. files on your Mac);
  • playback of Home Sharing media files (i.e. to/from computers on your home network).
2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 20, 2020 4:02 AM in response to Lisacymraeg

One of the conditions for the offer is, that it has to be redeemed within 3 months. June is 4 months ago.

The offer is for Apple TV+ (note the Plus), which is not “everything in the Apple TV app”.

With the Apple TV app on your Mac, you can access:

• iTunes Store movies and TV shows (buy or rent);
  • Apple TV+ channel featuring Apple Originals, by subscription; ← Just this channel has the offer.
  • other premium Apple TV app Channels, each by subscription.
  • playback of local media files (i.e. files on your Mac);
  • playback of Home Sharing media files (i.e. to/from computers on your home network).

Cant access free Apple TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.