You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 14.0.1 On iPhone 11 Pro Max Freezing/Unresponsive

Hello,

I just purchased an iPhone 11 Pro Max a week ago. I installed the update as I set up my phone. I’m trying to determine if the issues I’m having are related to the update or if I should swap my phone out with my provider before my 30 day window for return is up.

My issue: My phone is extremely laggy, apps freeze constantly, anytime I am trying to do multiple things at one time (play music and send a text for example) my phone completely freezes up and is unresponsive (none of the buttons or anything on the touch screen works) which lasts several up to 5 minutes before it finally starts working again and as recent as this morning, my camera is just a black screen. Trying to take pictures of my child before school on the day of his birthday and all I get is a black camera screen.

Can someone please tell me if I should swap my phone out with my provider? Or is this a result of bugs in the most recent IOS update?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 6:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2020 6:10 AM

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 20, 2020 6:13 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you for the info but sadly I’ve already reset my phone several times, restored, and in only 7 days since I’ve had my phone I’ve reset it 3 times in hopes that would fix. I don’t necessarily get the Apple logo or even a spinning circle, just gets stuck on whatever screen I was on previously and won’t respond. It does this at least 5 times per day.

IOS 14.0.1 On iPhone 11 Pro Max Freezing/Unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.