You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mail marking email as junk

I get my voice mail dictated and sent to me by email (where I can also listen to it) but Mac mail always marks these as junk. I have added the sender to my contacts (I thought this was the sure fire way to prevent it being marked as junk) but it still gets sent to the junk folder.

I get dozens of real junk emails everyday and I quickly delete them, it's way to easy to accidentally delete these voice mail messages while doing this (and possibly miss an important call).

Is there a way to tell mail to not mark stuff from this one email address as junk?

BTW I thought the program would learn after me marking them as "not junk" a hundred times but it did not"

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 4:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 5:29 PM

If marking as not junk it might be the Spotlight Index needs rebuilding, but can you make a rule, like...

Similar questions

1 reply

Mac Mail marking email as junk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.