You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Buy Option

Hello, I have looked on iTunes and noticed it was possible to buy a TV series Ive been looking for its the series of seasons 1-5, when I click to buy it shows all the episodes but beside the episodes it shows season only. Im assuming that means you can't buy episodes individually correct? And that the total price is $20 for all listed and not for the each season correct?? I don't want to end up spending that per season when all are listed. Thank you in advance

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 7:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2020 7:49 AM

Yes, you're seeing the price for a complete season, and you're not able to buy individual episodes. Some music albums have a similar limitation, although there you may be able to buy some individual tracks but not others.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

iTunes Buy Option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.