You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Didn’t get a confirmation letter yet

Hi there, I just ordered a new iphone 12 pro 128GB graphite from the website. My order # is W906712105. I didn’t get a confirmation email regarding my payment yet. I checked with my own bank account history and doesn’t show any transaction on it. But I got the email saying that the order gonna be delivered in next 2-3wks.

Could you please check whether my order went through well n correctly? Hope it makes sense.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Choi

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 23, 2020 3:16 AM

5 replies

Oct 23, 2020 3:54 AM in response to stedman1

Alright. I really appreciate your help. Another question thou, I didn’t know about this fact that the payment will go through directly once the apple ships the product. By the mean time, I ordered the items using my different cards and cancelled it several times (x3) becoz I thought something is going wrong with my order, my card + payment.

So is it fine to cancel and order with other card payment? Hope it makes sense.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Choi

Didn’t get a confirmation letter yet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.