You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple streaming nightmare

I wasn’t trying to post this, I wanted some actual feedback from Apple but they make that impossible.

Anyway, every time I try and stream any of the content i have bought from Apple, it freezes every five minutes and makes it impossible to watch. I have had enough and want my money back, do I have any chance?

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 9:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 12:18 PM

The symptom you describe indicates a weak network. I'm not talking about network speed, I am referring to network coverage throughout you home.

By chance do you use a Mesh Network?

What I'd recommend first is to do the following:

1.     Restart Modem.

2.     Restart Router

3.     Unplug Apple TV from Power for 2-3 minutes – re-plug in and retest. 

If the problem is still there then it is likely you may need to upgrade your network to get a good signal everywhere in your home.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 24, 2020 12:18 PM in response to calum117

The symptom you describe indicates a weak network. I'm not talking about network speed, I am referring to network coverage throughout you home.

By chance do you use a Mesh Network?

What I'd recommend first is to do the following:

1.     Restart Modem.

2.     Restart Router

3.     Unplug Apple TV from Power for 2-3 minutes – re-plug in and retest. 

If the problem is still there then it is likely you may need to upgrade your network to get a good signal everywhere in your home.

Apple streaming nightmare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.