You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hp laser printer CP2025nt won't print

Hp laser printer CP2025nt won't print. Like most other HP models. after a chat with suport they said I couldn't update software. None of the other solutions in discussions seem to work for me. But I think it started after I installed a security update.

Any ideas?

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 3:45 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2020 4:37 PM

Hi Because I have another computer that isn't using Mojave or Catalina I was able to print to my Hp laser printer CP2025nt from the other computer as the HP is a networked printer. When the old 2008 Mac Pro is up and running the sharing on the 2008, preferences puts that printer on the network and it shows up in the "printers & scanners" in system preferences of my Mojave computer. And now I can again print. So I guess it's good to have more than one computer (old or not) And more than one operating system(old or not).

Apologies for the long winded expiation.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 24, 2020 4:37 PM in response to Ric 2 2

Hi Because I have another computer that isn't using Mojave or Catalina I was able to print to my Hp laser printer CP2025nt from the other computer as the HP is a networked printer. When the old 2008 Mac Pro is up and running the sharing on the 2008, preferences puts that printer on the network and it shows up in the "printers & scanners" in system preferences of my Mojave computer. And now I can again print. So I guess it's good to have more than one computer (old or not) And more than one operating system(old or not).

Apologies for the long winded expiation.

Hp laser printer CP2025nt won't print

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.