You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get email on my iphone

I tried to set up email, but the phone keeps saying "the mail server "xxx" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail settings. I've tried everything I can think of and still I can't get email.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 11:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 11:37 AM

You need to check with your email provider to ensure that you have the correct information for their account. Once you have that, it should verify. Until it verifies, you will not be able to continue. If you identify the exact error you receive or what part of the account is not verifying, maybe someone can help.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2020 11:37 AM in response to justletmeonplease

You need to check with your email provider to ensure that you have the correct information for their account. Once you have that, it should verify. Until it verifies, you will not be able to continue. If you identify the exact error you receive or what part of the account is not verifying, maybe someone can help.

I can't get email on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.