You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Constantly have to reset network settings on iPhone XS Max

I have to constantly keep resetting my network settings on my phone Everytime I try to use the Internet I can only use it for about 20 minutes before I have to reset it again no matter if I’m using my 4G or Wi-Fi

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 5:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 1:08 PM

Hi Tomtom1239,

We see from your post you're encountering an issue with both Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity.

To address this issue we'd recommend looking over the following articles.

If after looking over those suggestions and troubleshooting steps, the issue persists, let us know in a reply to this post. We'll follow up from there.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2020 1:08 PM in response to Tomtom1239

Hi Tomtom1239,

We see from your post you're encountering an issue with both Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity.

To address this issue we'd recommend looking over the following articles.

If after looking over those suggestions and troubleshooting steps, the issue persists, let us know in a reply to this post. We'll follow up from there.

Cheers!

Constantly have to reset network settings on iPhone XS Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.