You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In my settings my location is lighted out and it won’t let my click into it also find my phone is the same way what do I do I need to get into the location settings but it won’t let me click on it. It is lighter than all the other settings selections

In settings my location setting will not allow me to click into it. It is lights that all the other settings. It seems like there is. Lock on it what do I do

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 10:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 11:08 PM

You have Screen Time Restrictions set to ON. You will need to turn OFF those restrictions so that you can access the Locations Settings and the Find My app.

Axel F.

1 reply

In my settings my location is lighted out and it won’t let my click into it also find my phone is the same way what do I do I need to get into the location settings but it won’t let me click on it. It is lighter than all the other settings selections

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.