You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Extra iCloud Storage Payment Issue

Already posted this but I have lost the comments. Basically I have been paying for the extra 50GB of iCloud storage for my phone. I’ve had to cancel my cards due to fraud on my banking accounts and when I try to process the payment through a new card it says this is not possible but I keep being asked to update my payment. I have the bank card that I have been paying for everything with in my Apple Wallet and it is the main card on there. Is there anything I can do to pay for the extra storage??? It is saying that I cannot remove one of my cards (this card has been blocked) because I have a subscription on this account, however none are coming up

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 7:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
1 reply

Extra iCloud Storage Payment Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.