You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi

i want to give my old iPhone to my friend, but i forgot my Apple ID password and The only way to recover IT is with phone number, but i used an old phone number that no More works how can i recover IT?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 7:50 AM

2 replies

Nov 2, 2020 1:13 PM in response to Jejshjsjsnnsk

Hi Jejshjsjsnnsk,

It sounds like you are wanting to remove Activation Lock on the iPhone before you give it to your friend. We can get you pointed in the right direction for support.

If you are unable to access your Apple ID, we'd recommend following the steps listed here to request account recovery: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password

You can find out more information about removing Activation Lock here: How to remove Activation Lock

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Hi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.