You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Zoom Out On Apple Watch

I looked up the question on Communities and I saw that you have to go to General>Accesibility>Zoom to turn it off, but for me (Apple Watch Series 4), I don't see an accesibility option on my settings, my watch constantly gets stuck on zoom, and I need to be able to turn it off.

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 9:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2020 9:33 AM

Hey, I just figured out a solution. My lack of intelligence didn't realize that they split the General and Accessibility. What you need to do is go to Accessibility>Zoom and then you can toggle it, but you need to have the Apple Watch App to do so. Or you can go to Apple Watch settings, then Accessibility>Zoom again to toggle zoom.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 30, 2020 9:33 AM in response to KV2808

Hey, I just figured out a solution. My lack of intelligence didn't realize that they split the General and Accessibility. What you need to do is go to Accessibility>Zoom and then you can toggle it, but you need to have the Apple Watch App to do so. Or you can go to Apple Watch settings, then Accessibility>Zoom again to toggle zoom.

How to Zoom Out On Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.