You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All I have to do to Backup my phone, apps, folders, photos settings or the iPhone folders and apps is Icloud backup right?

Like this Screenshot, this is all I have to do right?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 6:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 6:14 AM

Yes, but I would also recommend you do the following and go to:

Settings > Your Name, Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store

Tap iCloud

Turn on everything you want to back up to the cloud such as Photos, Messages, Notes, Calendars, Reminders, etc.

Once you've turned on ALL the service you want backed up, your phone will backup automatically, when it is plugged in to charge and connected to Wifi

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 2, 2020 6:14 AM in response to HugoTitanTron

Yes, but I would also recommend you do the following and go to:

Settings > Your Name, Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store

Tap iCloud

Turn on everything you want to back up to the cloud such as Photos, Messages, Notes, Calendars, Reminders, etc.

Once you've turned on ALL the service you want backed up, your phone will backup automatically, when it is plugged in to charge and connected to Wifi

All I have to do to Backup my phone, apps, folders, photos settings or the iPhone folders and apps is Icloud backup right?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.