You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Apple Watch 3. I have charged it and have gone through all the steps to open but I'm still getting the red lightning bolt but when I put it on the charger it turns green but still doesn't open. Is my watch unfixable?

I cannot open Apple Watch 3. I have tried all the steps and I can only see the lightning bolt in red when I push the button and a green one when I put it on the charger. I cannot turn it off too.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 4

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 9:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 9:23 AM

See this, If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support otherwise, you will need to contact Apple Support for service. They will explain your options.

3 replies

I have an Apple Watch 3. I have charged it and have gone through all the steps to open but I'm still getting the red lightning bolt but when I put it on the charger it turns green but still doesn't open. Is my watch unfixable?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.