You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV won't let me download apps as its saying I don't have an iTunes account

I have brought an apple tv box but wont let me download apps as its saying i dont have an i tunes account. I dont have an i phone or computer. My phone is a huawei.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 4:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 4:52 PM

You will need an Apple ID account

• that is verified for email use (respond with code)
  • that has full personal details, including a billing address
  • that has a valid payment method.

If you select payment method ‘None’, then you can only get free apps, and you can’t get in-app purchases (including some subscriptions). Unless you use account balance (like store credit) from bank transfer or gift cards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 2, 2020 4:52 PM in response to James7489

You will need an Apple ID account

• that is verified for email use (respond with code)
  • that has full personal details, including a billing address
  • that has a valid payment method.

If you select payment method ‘None’, then you can only get free apps, and you can’t get in-app purchases (including some subscriptions). Unless you use account balance (like store credit) from bank transfer or gift cards.

Apple TV won't let me download apps as its saying I don't have an iTunes account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.