You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy more space for my IPad???

Can I buy more space for my IPad??

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 4:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 4:34 AM

Your iPad storage capacity is fixed (cannot be changed or increased). You select how much capacity you want at the time of purchase!

iCloud Storage capacity, on the other hand, can be upgraded from the free 5 GB capacity. You have to pay monthly for the upgraded storage and it comes in three options: 50 GB, 200 GB or 2 TB.

To know more: Upgrade your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 3, 2020 4:34 AM in response to E53L43

Your iPad storage capacity is fixed (cannot be changed or increased). You select how much capacity you want at the time of purchase!

iCloud Storage capacity, on the other hand, can be upgraded from the free 5 GB capacity. You have to pay monthly for the upgraded storage and it comes in three options: 50 GB, 200 GB or 2 TB.

To know more: Upgrade your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

Can I buy more space for my IPad???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.