You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make email an option?

When trying to “share” photos, email does not appear as an option. Airdrop, text, WhatsApp, etc appear but email does not. How do I make this an option? I’m simply trying to move some photos from my phone to my computer and this is the easiest method I know.

iPhone 11

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 7:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 9:29 AM

thanks for the response. I think I figured this out. I was trying to send 9 photos from my photo gallery (on my iPhone) to my computer via email. After posting this message, I attempted to do it with a single photo selected, and wouldn’t you know, email DID show up as an option. I’m guessing that the size of the message played a role in which methods the phone would allow me to select.

Go Birds!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 3, 2020 9:29 AM in response to Axel Foley

thanks for the response. I think I figured this out. I was trying to send 9 photos from my photo gallery (on my iPhone) to my computer via email. After posting this message, I attempted to do it with a single photo selected, and wouldn’t you know, email DID show up as an option. I’m guessing that the size of the message played a role in which methods the phone would allow me to select.

Go Birds!

Nov 3, 2020 7:42 AM in response to Zeusside

Let's try something (You may have already tried this)-

Select the photos that you would like to email. Then you will see your choices about what you can use to share those pictures. Scroll all the way to the right till you see MORE (three dots). Tap on MORE. Do you see mail in the list? If YES then tap on EDIT and set the apps that you want to appear to ON.

Axel F.

How do I make email an option?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.