You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know why FCPX renders all my Lower Thirds Titles (not others) whenvever a project is reloaded? In some cases, it actually reverts the title back to the original format and ignores any changes I have made to the settings.

Does anyone know why FCPX renders all my Lower Thirds Titles (not others) whenvever a project is reloaded? In some cases, it actually reverts the title back to the original format and ignores any changes I have made to the settings. I even created a new Lower Thirds Title in Motion and that still renders again every time I load the project.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 10:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 11:33 AM

This issue has been visited rather recently. The font is "forced" to be Helvetica Neue but you can get a replacement that allows font choice here:

https://fcpxtemplates.com/social-lower-third-basic/

HTH

Similar questions

10 replies

Nov 3, 2020 12:23 PM in response to Tom Wolsky

I haven’t had a chance to try Fox’s title yet. On my new Motion created title it’s only the title that keeps re-rendering, all other parts of the video (and interestingly other titles) are ok. Maybe it’s something to do with the Motion settings. It’s a bit annoying but not a major problem, so assuming Fox’s new title works I’ll leave it there.

Many thanks to you, Fox and Luis.

Does anyone know why FCPX renders all my Lower Thirds Titles (not others) whenvever a project is reloaded? In some cases, it actually reverts the title back to the original format and ignores any changes I have made to the settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.