You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automations Stopped Working

I have an iPhone 11 running 14.1 and just recently, my speak-text automations for plugging in and unplugging my phone stopped working. They had been working since I updated to iOS 14, but just recently stopped. I've tried restarting my phone, disabling and re-enabling the automations, as well as just deleting them and re-making them. I also noticed that my phone has its own pinging noise that is new (I think since the 14.1 update?) when it is plugged in that sounds like a notification and is different from the standard apple ping for plug in/unplug. I still get the notification that the animation is being run, but it just doesn't. Anyone have a fix? I know it's not the biggest deal, but I was enjoying every time I unplugged my phone, hearing "get that bread" lol.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 7:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2020 8:47 PM

Okay... so I was able to fix it - my Siri volume had been turned down... must have been by accident because I never did it on purpose 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Similar questions

2 replies

Automations Stopped Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.