You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple store website crash while Pre-Ordering iPhone 12 - Money debited without confirmation of the order

Hi,

Tried Pre-ordering iPhone 12 today evening. After the entire process of entering the OTP and payment method, money got deducted from my account and I was redirected to a page which said,

'Almost ready, setting up a few things' and it stayed there for a good 20 minutes after which nothing happened.

I didn't get a confirmation mail from apple nor did I get a tracking/order number.

Now I am down INR 80K without the phone that I was planning to buy. I have the debit message & my bank account statement that says money deducted towards Apple Store IN.

A. Who do I contact from Apple IN? (please provide an Email ID if anyone knows)

B. Will it be reverted to my account automatically?

C. When will the money be reverted?

Servers/Datacom

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 11:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2020 2:48 PM

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple (IN)

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple store website crash while Pre-Ordering iPhone 12 - Money debited without confirmation of the order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.