You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since iOS update I am not getting my voice messages

Since the new update I am not getting my voice messages until a day later. Why is that?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X

Posted on Nov 8, 2020 3:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2020 1:22 AM

Lwill45 Said:

"Since iOS update I am not getting my voice messages: Since the new update I am not getting my voice messages until a day later. Why is that?"

------

A Couple of Thoughts:

Leave Apple Feedback on this.

Apple wont get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more the more they will know what is going on and what needs to be fixed. Let them know how you came across this, and how you have troubleshot this thus far.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 9, 2020 1:22 AM in response to Lwill45

Lwill45 Said:

"Since iOS update I am not getting my voice messages: Since the new update I am not getting my voice messages until a day later. Why is that?"

------

A Couple of Thoughts:

Leave Apple Feedback on this.

Apple wont get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more the more they will know what is going on and what needs to be fixed. Let them know how you came across this, and how you have troubleshot this thus far.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

Since iOS update I am not getting my voice messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.