You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the music in Photo's memories on my iMac from the default music?

How can I change the music in Photo's memories on my iMac from the default music?

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 11:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2020 12:22 PM

You would have to recreate the memory as a slideshow. In a slideshow you can select a custom sound track.

• While viewing the phots in the memory, select all of them at once with ⌘A, then go to the File menu and create a new slideshow project from the selected photos.

5 replies

Nov 10, 2020 1:01 PM in response to léonie

I appreciate that, and, yes, for a new memory(ies), that would hold true. As pictures are constantly being imported into Photos, by default it creates memories that includes a selection of default music. I would like to control the music, or change the music, to my likings. That is what I would like to know if it can be done. I realize I can create my own slideshows or memories. If anyone knows, please let tell me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.