You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I add flags to e-mails in Big Sur?

Cannot see flags on e-mails or add flags on e-mails since updating to Big Sur.

MacBook

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 9:06 AM

Howdy,

If you don't see the Toolbar option to Flag messages, you can Customize the Toolbar from the View Menu > Customize Toolbar… and drag "Flag" to it. If you don't see the Toolbar at all, View > Show Toolbar.

I see the flags by messages when not using Column Layout. When I switched to Use Column Layout I had to add the Flag column by right clicking (Control Click) on the Column headings and checking "Flags" to add that column.

ivan

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 13, 2020 9:06 AM in response to rm10023

Howdy,

If you don't see the Toolbar option to Flag messages, you can Customize the Toolbar from the View Menu > Customize Toolbar… and drag "Flag" to it. If you don't see the Toolbar at all, View > Show Toolbar.

I see the flags by messages when not using Column Layout. When I switched to Use Column Layout I had to add the Flag column by right clicking (Control Click) on the Column headings and checking "Flags" to add that column.

ivan

Why can't I add flags to e-mails in Big Sur?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.