You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari won't load webpages after installing Big Sur

Hey, so I updated to Big Sur and started having issues with Safari. Basically, web pages will take forever or not load at all. This only happens in Safari -I tried Firefox too, which works fine- and only when connected through wifi -I shared internet from my phone using and there was no issue either-.

Anybody has had the same problem and figured a way to solve it? I've already done the usual: Clearing the cache, deleting and readding the wifi network, rebooting the computer and even reinstalling Big Sur.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 9:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 6:56 AM

Hey, I followed this instructions and it fixed the problem: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/284581/wipe-all-wifi-settings-from-macbook

I think one of the files didn't have the same name, but I erased the most similar one. Hope it works.

5 replies

Safari won't load webpages after installing Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.