You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync my iPad and iPhone

How do I ensure that my iPad and iPhone11 stay in sync?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 6:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 6:48 PM

There are many things to be considered however I will layout a couple of most important things-

1. Ensure that your iPad and your iPhone 11 are signed on the same Apple ID.
  2. I encourage you to use iCloud services to synch your Photos, Texts, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and other app data. It will be synched automatically.
  3. Keep both devices updated with their respective latest Operating Systems (iPadOS and iOS).
  4. Activate iMessages and FaceTime on both devices.
  5. Backup both devices on iCloud and/or computer regularly.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 15, 2020 6:48 PM in response to Loulouhelp

There are many things to be considered however I will layout a couple of most important things-

1. Ensure that your iPad and your iPhone 11 are signed on the same Apple ID.
  2. I encourage you to use iCloud services to synch your Photos, Texts, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and other app data. It will be synched automatically.
  3. Keep both devices updated with their respective latest Operating Systems (iPadOS and iOS).
  4. Activate iMessages and FaceTime on both devices.
  5. Backup both devices on iCloud and/or computer regularly.

Axel F.

Sync my iPad and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.