You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you select photos based on the location it was taken and move them to a folder in my albums in photos? It is thousands of photos I do not want to select each one a little at a time.

Can you select photos based on the location it was taken and move them to a folder in my albums in photos? It is thousands of photos I do not want to select each one a little at a time.

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 7:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 9:58 AM

Are you asking about Photos at www.icloud.com?

This is not a very good place to organise your photos, because it is so limited. If you do not have a Mac, use the Places view on your iPhone to select all albums at a certain location and to create an album.

7 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.