You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod Mini failures

Is there any way to get HomePod Mini (HPM) to play what I want? After needing 30 minutes to set it up, I was finally able to hear music from an unknown source, which continued even after I force-quit the two active devices nearby (iPad Pro; iPhone 12). Continuing to de-power the HPM temporarily solved this problem, which also allowed me to manually set it up using the Home app. And then by using Siri, I was able to request an artist from my iTunes account. But I have not been able to connect individual songs using Music or Home, much less playlists. What am I doing wrong?

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 11:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2020 11:43 AM

Answered! It’s in the section ““Control HomePod from Apple Music or Apple Podcasts.”

2 replies

HomePod Mini failures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.