You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain

After updating ios 14.2 My i phones battery is draining...after update i have facing battery problem..please solve this problem

Posted on Nov 20, 2020 9:24 PM

1 reply

Nov 29, 2020 5:25 AM in response to choyon145

Hi there, choyon145.

It appears that the battery life of your iPhone has shortened since updating to iOS 14.2, and we're glad to help with this.

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support -- Review which applications are using the most power for the past 24 hours and past 10 days. Keep track of those that use the most for a bit.

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support -- This article provides information to help you understand the relationship of your iPhone performance and the battery. The battery has been designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity. Check your battery's maximum capacity. If it drops to 80%, you may want to get the battery replaced. Also check Peak Performance. If it shows Peak Performance Capability, you're fine. There are also other messages provided that you should be aware of as well lower down in this article.

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple -- Once you select this link, review the information under "General Performance Tips". Then, apply the steps under "Tips for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch". If you also own other Apple devices, you can review the tips for each.

After you've applied any of the tips provided, check your battery usage after a day to see if it's improved.

Let us know how that goes.

Take care.

Battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.