You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi will not turn on within the iphone setting application.

Iphone is working, but wi-fi will not turn on. I have done every reset possible. The factory reset, wifi reset...there isn't a VPN now, and wi-fi still won't turn on. HELP please.

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 8:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 8:59 PM

You have stated that you have done every reset possible so I will not recommend a Forced ReStart. You even performed a Factory reset and probably also used the Recovery Mode to reinstall the iOS.

The only thing left is now to conclude that this is more than likely a hardware issue. I recommend that you have your iPhone examined at the Appel Store or at an Authorized Service Center to address the issue.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 21, 2020 8:59 PM in response to JaclynnBehrendt

You have stated that you have done every reset possible so I will not recommend a Forced ReStart. You even performed a Factory reset and probably also used the Recovery Mode to reinstall the iOS.

The only thing left is now to conclude that this is more than likely a hardware issue. I recommend that you have your iPhone examined at the Appel Store or at an Authorized Service Center to address the issue.

Axel F.

Wifi will not turn on within the iphone setting application.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.