You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail flags color

I use to flag emails on Mail.app using different colours related to the subject od them.

After upgrade to Big Sur, Mail.app semms to love red: it changes all flags into red!!!

I use it on iMac 27" late 2015.

I can take a look to emails also from my iPhone or iPad (both iOS 14.2), but I never set flags from them because I can't set color there.

iMac 27″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 2:44 AM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2020 12:48 PM in response to P@olo

P@olo,

We appreciate your clarification. We may be able to offer some additional assistance to help resolve this issue. First, we recommend testing this behavior in safe mode as outlined here: Start up your Mac in safe mode

Flag your mail as you normally would, and keep an eye out for any unexpected changes. In addition, we recommend updating any other devices you use your email with. This is to isolate and ensure no other device is contributing to this behavior.

Best regards.

Mail flags color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.