You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't add attachments from Outlook mail in Safari 14.0.1

All of a sudden when I use Outlook Mail on Safari 14.0.1 I cannot add attachments to my mail. If I click Attach then go to Browse this Computer there is nothing showing. I finally tried to do that by opening Outlook in Firefox and it works. What has changed in the last few days.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 5:58 PM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2020 4:58 PM in response to Butchfromor

Hello there Butchfromor,

Thanks for reaching out. We'd be happy to see what we can do to help.

Have you completed any updates to your Mac lately? Either the entire OS or apps?

How to update the software on your Mac

Does this issue occur in a new user account? You can do that under System Preference > User & Groups, test in the new user.

If the issue persists or not in a new user, let us know. This will help us pave a path to resolution.

Cheers.

Dec 23, 2020 8:22 AM in response to bailier

I have exactly the same problem, which started a couple of weeks or so ago. Nothing happens if I click 'browse this computer' to attach something, when using Outlook mail in Safari. It works OK in Chrome. Have just udated to Safari 14.02 but that made no difference. I upgraded my OS to Mojave a few months ago but this has only just become a problem.

Can't add attachments from Outlook mail in Safari 14.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.