You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I can’t listen to any songs in Apple Music it keeps giving me the notification saying it’s only available for srilankan store my country is set to seilanka and I deleted Apple Music and downloaded it again but it keep giving the same notification.

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 7:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 6:47 PM

Hello Sanjyan,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It looks like you're having issues with Apple Music telling you that this content is available only on Sri Lankan store. We definitely want you to enjoy your music, and we'd be happy to look into this with you.

To get started, let’s gather initial details in order to get started:

- Does this behavior occur with all songs, or specific songs?

- What is your iOS version is installed on your iPod? Find out by navigating to: Settings > General > About.

Next, make sure your device is up-to-date on software. When you navigate to: Settings > General > Software Update do you see any available updates?

If so, please back up your iPhone, then update as explained in the following links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 30, 2020 6:47 PM in response to Sanjyan

Hello Sanjyan,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It looks like you're having issues with Apple Music telling you that this content is available only on Sri Lankan store. We definitely want you to enjoy your music, and we'd be happy to look into this with you.

To get started, let’s gather initial details in order to get started:

- Does this behavior occur with all songs, or specific songs?

- What is your iOS version is installed on your iPod? Find out by navigating to: Settings > General > About.

Next, make sure your device is up-to-date on software. When you navigate to: Settings > General > Software Update do you see any available updates?

If so, please back up your iPhone, then update as explained in the following links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.