You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't install Big Sur

When I try install Big Sur it pops up with the not available message even when i try install it from the App Store my Macbook Pro is compatible (MacBook Pro Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) i've tried multiple solutions but they haven't worked please help!

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 9:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 9:15 AM

ErrorDoesntCompute wrote:

When I try install Big Sur it pops up with the not available message even when i try install it from the App Store my Macbook Pro is compatible (MacBook Pro Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) i've tried multiple solutions but they haven't worked please help!

Big Sur—Press release states that you will need 35.5 GB of free storage when upgrading from High Sierra or newer, and 44.5 GB when upgrading from an older versions.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 23, 2020 9:15 AM in response to ErrorDoesntCompute

ErrorDoesntCompute wrote:

Big Sur—Press release states that you will need 35.5 GB of free storage when upgrading from High Sierra or newer, and 44.5 GB when upgrading from an older versions.

Can't install Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.